Are you dependable, reliable and knowledgeable about the appliance industry? If so, Lets talk!
We are Kas pros Appliance Repair – We are a well-established company based in the GTA, dedicated to offering the most exceptional customer service in the industry one repair at a time! Due to overwhelming growth, we are looking for our next superstar Appliance Repair Technicians to join our team as Independent sub- contractors. We take extreme pride in our work and are looking for someone who does the same!
** Spots are limited, Ongoing interviews, Apply ASAP!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay DOE
- Contractor Position
- Flexible Work Schedule – Part-time, Full-time
- Training Provided
- An opportunity to grow
What you will be doing:
- Accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing home appliances
- Interacting with customers in a professional and patient manner
- Installing various large appliances
- Providing cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Provide Customers with written documentation such as estimates, invoices and purchase orders as required and approved by head office.
- Completing daily route sheets, and reports as required
- Proactively promote other services and programs to customers
- Organize and maintain a clean and safe work environment in each customer’s home, following all safety rules, policies and procedures
- Visit client sites/homes to diagnose and repair premium residential appliances in customer’s homes and in shop as necessary
- Provide customers with information regarding the operation and care of appliances and respond to customer inquiries, ensuring customers fully understand the situation and are satisfied
- Trace electrical circuits, follow diagrams and conduct tests to locate shorts and grounds
- Must have Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and the ability to drive to house-calls across the GTA
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic mechanical/ technical knowledge and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write in English.
- Must have own car and a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive to house-calls across the GTA.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in Canada.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Have your working own tools
- Must willing to provide police background check
- Ability to occasionally handle or lift parts or materials Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs minimum of 75 lbs lifting/carrying and 70 lbs pushing/pulling.
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
- Experience reading wiring diagrams and schematics not a must but A PLUS
- 1-2 Years of appliance repair experience preferred but NOT a must.
NOTE: COMPANY PROVIDES TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND ON JOB TRAINING.
- Gas and refrigeration certs not required but A PLUS
If you are serious about taking the next step in your career APPLY TODAY!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.